Lessons learned from Dr. Djaballah about the COVID-19, caused by the SAR-CoV2 virus, can be summed up in several notes. Check out the video interview with Dr. Djaballah for more in depth.
– How much do we know about this virus?
– Where far are we from developing a vaccine?
– Who holds the key to understanding the nature of COVID-19?
– The debate: Mask or no mask?
– Why don’t we have a vaccine for SARS-CoV1 yet?
– Can we stop the spread? How?
– Lessons to learn from the COVID-19 outbreak.
📩For more coronavirus related stories to share, contact the reporter: email@example.com
The Korea Times is Korea’s most influential and the oldest independent English-language daily. We deliver the latest information on all events and stories taking place in Korea.
* To visit their website: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/